Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out




What does a hiatus of Christine usually entail? Christine slacking off like crazy and disappearing for many weeks. What did this hiatus entail?





Two new additions to my stash and a new pair of mitts. Okay, so I actually just finished a sleeve on Gooby's sweater, but the past two days I've spent knitting these beauties.


I finished one last night and finished the other a couple minutes ago. Made with Alpaca with a Twist's Highlander in Pansy, I made up the pattern as I went. They have a twisted rib cuff and a cable going up the side. They turned out beautifully and am tempted to sell a pair or two. Probably with other yarn that isn't as beautiful as this one. Ahh, let's just stare at my mitts for a little bit. i'm calling them "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out Mitts" because I love me some Springsteen.




No comments:

Blog Archive