Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm back!

Sickness only fuels my creativity. I spend the day working on a design and a few hours later I had a complete hat. Ignore my paleness.


Design: unnamed at the moment
Size: fits my head (about 23")
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Suri Merino

Seriously took me less than eight hours (maybe six?) to knit up. A simple eyelet stitch gives this hat a lovely texture. My only complaint is it's a little long, but that's my doing because I can never tell when to start decreasing.

5 comments:

elizabeth marley said...

cute!

Team Knit said...

So cute! and I love the colour.

shani said...

i stumbled accross this blog. what an adorable hat.

Valerie said...

Wow! That is adorable!

shani said...

it's always lovely to meet other alpaca fiends. i love blue sky yarns. i finished another bulky baby hat for a friend with it. i agree; it's a shame the twinkle patterns aren't as far reaching to other body types but neither is the twinkle line of clothing. sad.

Blog Archive