Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Meow!

Hello again my hairless ape friends,

Josie here and I'm clawed as ever. My owner is busy with school and such, so I decided to post in her blog and let you know what was going on. First, let me tell you what's been going on in my life. She has left me home to sharpen my claws and play with my new toys for hours HOURS at a time. She came in last night and told me that she has made a few things to put in the shop.

I insisted on food. I try to eat as much as I possibly can so that she has to buy me more.



So here is a purple alpaca hat that will be for sale after a couple of pictures. I like it. It keeps me warm. I know this because I will sit on it and keep it warm for her while she is at school.


Additionably, I stole this from Miss Brutalite:

Ah yes, her little diary. Not just any diary mind you, a design diary. So, Miss B what exactly are you planning on working on instead of spending time with me... this image will be on her flickr page so you can see the details acordingly.



Well, I'm sure I have a couple naps to squeeze into my busy schedule of running wildly around the apartment and eating. THank you to everyone who loves me. I am sure, if you came into our apartment I would stare at you in disgust.
Meow, Josephine










1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

So the post I deleted had a spelling error. Can't have that. It said: Cute hat, cute cat. Your cat and our cat must be the most spoiled cats in the world. I was thinking of making you a pair of the two color cable mitts anyway so if you tell me your favorite colors, fibers, etc., I'll whip 'em up for you while it's still chilly enough for you to wear 'em. I hope you're having a super duper day!

Blog Archive