Saturday, September 22, 2007

This is my brain on drugs. Perscription drugs.

Antibiotics 1; Christine 0

It's a really good thing I looked up the side effects to these drugs on the internet at work. Now I know that my constant bathroom use and inability to move off the couch the entire day can be attributed to the fact my body has given itself to the mercy of the antibiotics.

Note to self: When the cute intern asks you if you are sure you're not pregnant, don't stop and think about it twice. Especially when you are 100% sure you are not.

My mind is wonky right now. I've been trying to design a new hat, but I totally have this desire to work on my Interlocking Balloons. Little retard me, I finished my IB yesterday! I'm so proud of myself. I really really love the pattern though. I have some deep ruby red Suri Merino so I'm debating on starting another one...

My clothing designs at a complete halt! (I hope I spelled that right.) I was going swimmingly on my third design, but then got distracted by cables. CABLES!

That's right, I've been bitten by cable fever. I finally hunkered down and read the latest article in IK Fall 07 about them. I am now obsessed! I'm thinking about frogging the SMC I was almost finished with (but was not because I had to frog anyway) and starting it again. Then this yellow hoodie I wanted to design may be put on the front burner again...

I definitely definitely need to start getting some good sweaters for winter. The office will be freezing and I am SO excited!

I've been reading everyone's blogs, but lurking on the comments front. Once I am feeling more energetic, I will definitely catch up on my lack of communicating.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Haha, josie would be jealous if you got prego...

Hurry up on the smc, I wanna knit it already!

Valerie said...

-=chuckles=- I always hate it when people ask me if I am pregnant. It's like Jesus, can't I be sick without having a baby? It's possible you know. -=giggle=- I hope you feel better hun!

Blog Archive