Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hiatus




Hello readership and friends,
I know you love me regardless of how often I post. Especially since the only reason I couldn't post is for two reasons. One, my camera needed batteries and there was nothing new to post. The second is the later part of this post.
Besides, I know you love me. You know how I know you love me?
I finished the body of the Froggie hat-- adorable? YES!
Ignore my stunned look. If you are following along, the brim is six rows of two knit, two purl. It was supposed to be 23 inches around but it's a little large. I am putting a little red brim on the front as a tongue and I am not forgetting the eyes, NO I am not forgetting the eyes!

I really haven't had many opportunities to knit because of lack of ideas, but then...






my good friend posted a bulliten on myspace regarding her baby. She requested that no one send her anymore blankets or clothes. Though I do have one finished sweater, I am just going to start knitting things for when little Laney is larger.


One thing Laney does need though is her first stuffed toy. I decided on a fish and with my Kool-Aid yarn I have started something without a design, which made me hit a road block. I decided to pause the project. This is what I have so far on the fish.

For the first time in two weeks, I managed to make it to Needleworks by Holly Berry. This was my haul:




The deep purple will be a new purse (no pattern yet) and the light purple is alpaca and I needed no reason to purchase it.



Not pictured is a book by Erika Knight-- "Simple Knits for Easy Living." HOpefully it will give me some ideas to knit. I think I'm going to make cushions for the home. I really need one for my computer chair.


The second reason why I have been MIA is I have been transforming this:

into this:
























So as you all can see, I've been exceptionally busy-- THAT'S RIGHT I PROVED IT! I love everyone dearly but now I must escape to David's Bridal-- Tab is getting merried.

No comments:

Blog Archive