Sunday, January 28, 2007

Josephine's Post



What's up? This is Josie typing my owner's post. You see, she didn't want to post two in one day, so I said, "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW." Oh I'm sorry, you don't know how to speak Cat. Basically, I took over the keyboard and here I am.

Look how cute I am, Ma took this picture. Her camera really sucks at getting the appropriate color of anything. Oh well, I look great and that's ALL that matters. Next to me looking cute (BUT NOT AS CUTE AS ME) is the much coveted Frog Caparoni. As you can see it is very close to finished. We hit a snag with the whole eye assembly, but it should be done within the next couple days.

Additionally, she actually finished the other mitt she was talking about today! Congrats, owner.


Anyway, isn't it weird how humans have arms?

-- Josephine Out.



Another shot of Ma's Frog Caparooni & a blurry pic of her mitts (which will be for sale after some embroidery!)

2 comments:

crissy said...

hey josie,
love your blogging . keep up the good work your doing well with your moms blog. and you look absolutlyyyyyyyyyy adorable . next to the hat of course LOL
thanks for the smile josie.

Fancy Pants said...

Josie, you are such a pretty pussycat. Too bad you can't meet the Poogar. Y'all would have much fun together. Tell yo' mama that I said "hello" and keep up the good work. Meow!

Blog Archive