Wednesday, February 7, 2007

stitchin' accessories

I don't have many of these. The ones I do have are plastic and cheap and I constantly lose them. I really wanted to make some and Wendy's are just to die for. I am not as good with clay as Wendy is, but I gave it a try anyway.
First, I tried a couple birdies. There are three birds and an egg!

When I don't really have anything to make, I usually resort to colorful little birds. I am not entirely sure why, but it started in high school and it will continue well into my adult years.

Another love of mine is robots. These are blockheads, but I think they could be robots.
None of these are finished, I need the right tools, but I don't have the money to buy them. After I sell a couple items in my shop, I'll be able to put these up for sale. I think they're adorable and if I saw them I would lust after them greatly.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love them! They are so cute.

Blog Archive