Thursday, September 27, 2007

I MADE CUPCAKES!

I'd show you pictures, but they are so fucking funny I can't even describe them. I spent all this money on a nice icing thing and I ended up icing all the cupcakes at once out of sheer laziness.

I should note that I am not by any means a clean person. I cannot be neat for the life of me when cooking. I have icing in my hair and in every nook and cranny of the kitchen. Maybe it's the three cupcakes I ate, or the sinus infection drugs I'm on, but I cannot stop laughing. It doesn't help that while filling the icing thing I accidentally spilled a bunch on Josie's bowl of food and she ate a bunch and now she can't stop running around.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I'm cupcake drunk.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

You shoulda posted a pic!!!

Melissa said...

Oh Jesus!!! LOL!

Valerie said...

-=laughs=- That has to be a sight to behold.

Blog Archive