Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Touche, Cold, Touche.

Interesting story, I woke up this morning and voila my ever so awesome throat hurt again. I checked out my throat (I had the night before as well) and noticed nothing seems to be changing on the left side. Also, today was my last day of antibiotics. Great. So I made an appointment for tomorrow morning. I really hope I'm not dying. One of my lymph nodes or whatever they're called feels really swollen. It doesn't hurt anymore.

November 3rd is J's roller derby brawl. Trinnie (part of the C/S Craft Mafia) has a booth at most brawls, so I'm probably going to go if I can finish some leg warmers to sell.

Saturday is Boy and I are going to a friend's birthday party. I'm supposed to bring beer and chili, so I'm stealing my dad's recipe for chili and buying 12 Blue Moons. Mmm... Hopefully I'll be well by then.

Tomorrow: First batch of cupcakes.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Woohoo send me some!

Blog Archive