Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cat Refuses to Help Owner with Mess. Details at 11.

I spent the day hanging around the apartment when I realized. Today is the day I am going to start cleaning up my apartment. It will be a long hard road, but it's certainly achievable. My bathroom vanity area and living room are now clean and my dishwasher, at one point, was empty. Of course Josephine put in her part. . .



I've been having just too much fun with my SLR. I have like 5000 new pictures of Josie now... yeah... anyway. Here's a pic of a finished object I didn't catch in time for the right light.



yaay! More to come more to come.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

May your house spontaneously clean itself so you have more time to knit and play.

I hope your holidays were lovely hun! Also, I have not forgotten about the yarn. I have unfortunately hit financially destitute times. Thank you for holding the yarn for me. I'm hoping to purchase the yarn in the next couple of days. =)

What happened to the green cable sweater you were designing? You never talk about it anymore.

Blog Archive