Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I am just a busy girl. There isn't much getting around it, but I love how busy I am and I love being so many places at once sometimes. It keeps me energized and alive. Working 60 hours a week isn't a big deal to me. It's just time making cash and running every which way Sometimes, I hate working and working and working. My free time is sucked dry, my friends I barely see, my love life. . . it's not like I really had one before but I REALLY don't have one now. There's no time. Or men. Well, even with the business and the non stopping etc, there are things that stop me in my tracks. Things that I must stop and appreciate because they don't happen all the time.

1. Unexpected appearances of my favorite singer in a band I've started listening to again.

2. New yarn skeined.


3. My sweet Cubby.


4. Learning something new.


5. Cuddling with my Josie-Josie.

So I'm purchasing my new guitar very soon. I've knit some. I've skeined some. Mostly, I've been practicing my guitar. My ex/teacher and I are getting along, but I may have to chock it up to creative differences and separate ways. We went out last night and hung out with a couple of our friends. It was a little odd. Then again, Elizabeth did warn me. He was kind of clingy. Also I got bit. I think the key is to not get drunk around him also to hurry up and get better at playing so I can break off all ties. Again.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Alright lady. I finally have money! -=giggle=- Payment in full will come tomorrow. I can't do any banking on my laptop due to an un-secure connection and Grim is hogging the land computer!!

Good Luck with learning to play the guitar!! Also, I admire your ability to pull 60 hours a week. Bravo! I pull 40 and I am ready to crash. -=giggle=-

Blog Archive