Monday, January 14, 2008

FRIKITY FRIK FRIK!

I have a new addiction. iTunes. Seriously the people at Mac make it too easy to buy music. So, I've decided to start adding play lists to my blog repertoire especially since I don't really have any new knitting to post and/or anything interesting to say.

-- oh wait. --

I did something bad. I really really want to learn guitar and so I turned to one of my exes to teach me. I know it is a slightly bad idea, but we had more fun last night than we ever did going out. It was nice to just hang out and pretend like I could play. Even though I know just two chords, I can't wait until my fingers get calloused to play more than thirty minutes. I sound pretty rad.

Hm... so this play list is the Unfinished Object mix:

1. The Good That Won't Come Out (Rilo Kiley)
2. Still Trying (nathan and stephen)
3. Tire Swing (Kimbra Pierce)
4. My Baby's A Dick (The Elected)
5. Night of the Living Dead (Tilly and the Wall)

I think it's just enough to read the titles of the songs to know. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Careful there. My ex taught me to knit two years ago, and now we're seeing each other again.

(Just kidding; it happened to make sense for us, it's not a foregone conclusion. Learning an instrument sounds so great, have fun!)

Meliabella said...

You should buy my guitar!

Blog Archive