Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holy Bajolies!

It has been non. stop. over here since Wednesday. I'm not really used to waking up that early, so it's really hard for me to get moving in the mornings. I mean this is the first time in six months we've had to be at work before 9:30. Seriously!

Thursday I got home and I just laid low. I think. I don't really remember. . . I worked out.

Friday I worked from 7:30-6 then I worked out. Midway through my work out Allie called me with an idea for a girls' night. We ate sushi and watched The Golden Compass (which wasn't that good.) and I didn't get home until 12.

Today I worked from 8-4:30. I got my hair cut (just a simple change) and went to dinner with Crystal after. Love her! Anyway, I'm home early at 8:35 and Josie is begging for attention.

I have a lot of progress on my knitter project scarf, but I will have to show everyone tomorrow.

I'm sorry this has no pictures, but I haven't slept in three days and I need to relax. I'll be back soon :D.

No comments:

Blog Archive