Sunday, December 9, 2007

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, EYES!?

This is an ADD post.

It seems like my eyes are just against me. I can't keep them open and I can't effing get over how itchy they are. Stupid eyes. Don't even get me started on my sneezing.

So, I decided on my knit for the knitterproject! It's going to be a throw for the end of my bed that matches my bed frame. In other words, brown.

House sitting is a pain in my ass because it snowed and got all icy. Yeah, that's all I have to say about that. The good news is something really cute came out of the snow:



Let's see, I have gotten a LOT done with my yellow raglan sweater. It's beautiful. I'm halfway done with one sleeve!



I'm going to try and go sheepless in 2008. You can find out what I mean on ravelry. I'll post more about it later.

I just made the most rancid batch of cookies known to man shortly followed by a sweet chocolate chip batch. I'm very hard on my cookies. I'm taking them to work tomorrow. I am so much better at cupcakes than cookies.

I washed my sheets and I ironed my fitted sheet. It has changed my life. Also, I washed my down comforter. Not quite sure I was supposed to do that. In fact, I'm about 90% sure I wasn't supposed to do that.

Josie helped as much as she possibly could.




2 comments:

Christina said...

Eeee Josie! eeee little pawprints! This post is so full of cute.

I'm doing the knitterproject too, and somehow I didn't realize there's a website, so that's really cool to know too.

Team Knit said...

Pawprints in the snow! Is there anything cuter?! Every now and then I do the whole iron-the-sheets thing- it looks fantastic, but damn it's a lot of work.

BTW, I haven't received my Wes Anderson package yet. Should I be alarmed?
- Julie

Blog Archive