Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Bitches!

So a couple (or more) weeks ago I bought some roving for some needle felting-- I almost typed needle welding and that would be a different sport certainly-- from fibrespace. That's the Canadian spelling for those of you keeping track at home.


Ocean

and

Forest


Lovely eh? I don't know what I'm going to do with it now though. I think I may do an art project or attempt spinning again... though the later will most likely not happen. I feel pretty fancy, you know, using the word later.

Since I finished my Marie Antoinette swap scarf, now I can focus on the rest of my knitting. Specifically this:


It's for my project over at the knitter project. I am in the body part and I'm almost 1/4 done, but I will probably have to make it larger. Oh it's a blanket. I luff it.

Check out this wicked cool picture I took with my SLR:


And here's a fantastic picture of Josephine. I was going to make her eyes red, but I'm not that evil... okay I just didn't think about it until I was writing this post.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Okay, I'm jealous of your cat, and I'm jealous of your SLR camera. Wait, that's bad grammar- I'm jealous of you, for having those things!

And that's some very pretty roving!

-Julie

Blog Archive