Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I AM A POSTING FIEND!

I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA! It's totally encouraging me to take more pictures hence more posts. I keep saying, 'What will this look like with my new camera?" Well, I guess we see what it does look like.

SO... here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Keep better track of my Finished Objects.
2. Finish the sleeves on all sweaters.

(Exhibits A, B, and C)


3. Keep working out 3-4 times a week.
4. Grow the cajones to ask out Cute Grocery Store BOy
5. Learn how to use my camera.
6. Cook more often.

Salmon Teriyaki Owns Your Soul


I'm well on my way to all but number 4. I will try my very hardest though, sports fans. Oh oh oh. I forgot to mention a little diddy:




The Graffiti series is coming. It's coming.

2 comments:

elizabeth marley said...

Maybe if you cook more often, I can get it together and cook more often! And maybe the cute grocery store boy will be like "ooh, she must be a great chef. I must date her." and you will have a grocery store boyfriend.

Valerie said...

That food looks incredibly yummy! Can you come over and cook for me after achieving your goal?!?

I can't wait to see your finished FOs! and what are you doing putting out more yarn?! I still need to pay for the other stuff I have in my cart. -=giggle=-

Blog Archive