Sunday, January 6, 2008

The One Where Christine Does Something Stupid . . . er.

BEHOLD.



A glorious wonderment of yarn has been dyed and created. For now, you can check them out on my blog; however, I am not listing them for a while and this is why.

I got a second job. I decided part of the reason I am feeling really blah is I am not managing my time and making the most of my free time. So it kind of fell in my lap. I was at sushi as usual and my sushi man Kevin asked me if I'd help out. I worked at Sushi Mobo about two years ago for six months while I was still in college and Kevin wanted someone who wasn't completely green. So I'm helping out for the time being. I have Sundays off. I'll be working about 24 hours a week at sushi as well.

Also, keeping on my feet will definitely help me drop the weight.

So, my blog readers, I'll be here and there as often as I can, and I'm sure I'll be able to post regularly. However, for the time being I will probably not participate in swaps.

3 comments:

elizabeth marley said...

Oh man so you get free sushi 24/7? I'm so jealous.

Team Knit said...

Pretty yarn and free sushi? We'll be waiting for when you get back!!
- Julie

Valerie said...

What beautiful colors!! Congrats on the job! Mmm Sushi!

Blog Archive