Sunday, February 3, 2008

Giving Back

I know a 9 out of 10 of my knitting pals love socks. They knit them constantly and have so many pairs (and almost pairs) of beautiful colors. I on the other hand hate socks. It's not that I hate knitting socks, it's that I hate knitting things in pairs. Sleeves, mittens, the list goes on and on. Also, anything that confines my feet such as socks are a no go in the casa of Christine de Alpaca. I'm awesome. Everyone who knits socks seems to have an addiction to them. They love the yarn, the adventure, the pattern. I respect that, but I have my own addictions to feed.

Hats.

Yes, hats. Though I don't have anything new in respect to hand knits today, I love myself a good quick hat. I'm not a big on others' patterns (though they are fabulous) I just love making it up as I go, seeing knits that inspire me. I am such a hat addict.

Okay, so I will have a new hat soon, I've got a effed up schedule this week; however I do have a new blog that's really awesome that you guys should check out:

http://www.hookingforcharity.blogspot.com/

Kat in Ohio is doing a 50 pairs of 50 shops and she bought some yarn from my store. I hope it will be featured, but it appears the package has yet to get there. I think that this is a really cool project regardless, so check it out and buy a pair of booties from her shop. If I could type Mister T's accent, I'd totally say Ah Pidy Da Foo Who Don't Check It Out.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Did you get the $$ from paypal?

Blog Archive